Grimoar.cz :: Main page
Welcome to our libraryWelcome in our occult texts library. It contains 2031 unrevised texts in pdf, doc and other formats. Librarians are responsible neither for text redaction nor for their contents. It is possible that some of the texts are still under copyright. If you are not sure you act in accordance with your local law, please do not download anything. If you find yourself to be author or copyright owner of any text published here, do not hesitate to contact us on email address email@example.com. Be warned, however, that the mail is checked approximately once per month, so do not expect immediate response.
If you would like to contribute to the library, use form below. Files sent to us are processed by library administrator in time horizon of several days. Name of the file should reflect its content - take into consideration easier processing of clearly named files as well as other people, who will later download the file. Preferred language is English.
If you would like to become administrator of this library, contact us on address mentioned above.
Or you can switch to czech language version.
Contribute to our library
- DuQuette, Lon Milo: The Magick of Thelema: A Handbook of the Rituals of Aleister Crowley (31.438.481)
- DuQuette, Lon Milo: Low Magick: It's All In Your Head ... You Just Have No Idea How Big Your Head Is (12.103.081)
- Knight, Gareth: Occult Exercises and Practies (32.657.206) 14.09.2014
- Kripal, Jeffrey J. (ed.), McDermott, Rachel Fell (ed.): Encountering Kali: In the Margins, at the Center, in the West (2.748.139)
- Kripal, Jeffrey J.: The Serpent's Gift: Gnostic Reflections on the Study of Religion (12.219.016)
- Smith, Mark Alan: The Red King (50.362.257)
- Smith, Mark Alan: Queen of Hell (32.577.416)
- Staudenmaier, Peter: Between Occultism and Nazism: Anthroposophy and the Politics of Race in the Fascist Era (3.931.382)
- Asprem, Egil: Arguing with Angels: Enochian Magic and Modern Occulture (963.747)
- Cohen, Martin Samuel: The Shi'Ur Qomah: Liturgy and Theurgy in Pre-Kabbalistic Jewish Mysticism (4.997.586)
- Segol, Marla: Word and Image in Medieval Kabbalah: The Texts, Commentaries, and Diagrams of the Sefer Yetsirah (2.740.188)
- Hume, Lynne L., Drury, Nevill: The Varieties of Magical Experience: Indigenous, Medieval, and Modern Magic (1.764.052) 11.09.2014
- Scholem, Gershom G.: On the Kabbalah and Its Symbolism (2.747.246)
- Scholem, Gershom G.: Major trends in jewish mysticism (6.285.092)